No Shipping During Chuseok Holidays (10 days... Why? Please read more here.)
First of all, happy Chuseok to everyone if you celebrate it! We have a bunch of important Korean public holidays all falling on one week, and as a result the post office won't be taking packages for more than a week.
- September 30 (Saturday)
- October 1 (Sunday)
- October 2 (Monday): temporary public holiday
- October 3 (Tuesday): day 1 of the 3-day Chuseok holidays
- October 4 (Wednesday): day 2 of the 3-day Chuseok holidays
- October 5 (Thursday): day 3 of the 3-day Chuseok holidays
- October 6 (Friday): substitute holiday for National Foundation Day (개천절, which is originally on October 3)
- October 7 (Saturday)
- October 8 (Sunday)
- October 9 (Monday): Hangeul Day
There you go... This means 10 days of no shipping, and we are very sorry about the inconvenience! We hope you understand. EMS shipping will also be affected by this. Once the post office is open again on October 10, we will send out all the orders that came in during this period.
Thank you so much for understanding and thanks so much for studying Korean with our books and online lessons!