TTMIK Audio Downloads
Learn Korean with a systematic approach with our grammar textbooks. These books will not only teach you the basic building blocks of the language, but also help you become conversational as quickly as possible. Forget all the unnatural Korean sentences that are often found in old Korean textbooks and learn to speak the way Koreans actually do.
- Get Your Copies (shipped worldwide)
- Download audio for Level 1 / Google Drive (individual files)
- Download audio for Level 2 / Google Drive (individual files)
- Download audio for Level 3 / Google Drive (individual files)
- Download audio for Level 4 / Google Drive (individual files)
- Download audio for Level 5 / Google Drive (individual files)
Talk To Me In Korean Workbooks
Once you have learned some Korean with the lessons available at Talk To Me In Korean or through our textbooks, you can now also practice and test your Korean with these workbook.
- Get Your Copies (shipped worldwide)
- Download audio for Level 1 / Dropbox(individual files)
- Download audio for Level 2 / Dropbox(individual files)
- Download audio for Level 3 / Dropbox(individual files)
- Download audio for Level 4 / Dropbox(individual files)
Hangeul Master (Learn Hangeul without buying any other book!)
Before studying with any other book, if you are just starting out in the Korean learning journey, this book is a must! This book will not only teach you how to read and write in the Korean writing system(Hangeul), but it will also help you learn how to decipher even the worst Korean handwriting.
- Get the book (in English)
- Get the book (en español)
- Download audio (in English) / Dropbox (individual files)
- Download audio (en español) / Dropbox (de forma individual)
Korean Korean Q&A Sentence Patterns
Conversations are basically continuations of questions and answers. Sometimes you ask questions, and other times you answer questions. This book will help you feel more confident in everday interactions with native Korean speakers!
My Daily Routine in Korean
Between the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night, you do hundreds of small activities. How do you say "dispense shampoo" or "toss and turn"? Do you know how to say "open the book" or "set the alarm" in Korean? This handy picture dictionary will help you learn those essential expressions.
My Weekly Korean Vocabulary
In just 12 weeks, you can develop a more robust vocabulary and speak Korean more fluently with My Weekly Korean Vocabulary! This book will also show you how sentences are built and made longer, which is essential to understand in order to speak fluent Korean.
- Get Book 1 / Get Book 2
- Download audio for Book 1 / Dropbox (individual files)
- Download audio for Book 2
The Korean Verbs Guide
Just memorizing new words won't help you get any better in conversational Korean. You need to understand how verbs are used and conjugated in order to complete any sentence in Korean. This Korean verbs guide will help you learn to use Korean verbs freely and correctly!
Everyday Korean Idiomatic Expressions
This book is designed to help you make sense of some of the idiomatic expressions often used by Koreans and give you the know-how to be able to use the expressions yourself in your conversations in Korean.
Korean Slang Expressions
Earn street cred in Korea by using the expressions inside this book! This book introduces some of the most essential Korean slang expressions that you need to know in order to understand young people's conversational Korean as well as a lot of Korean TV shows.
News In Korean
For every intermediate-level learner, the challenge is always how to find good reading materials. News In Korean incorporates news-specific vocabulary and expressions into bit-sized paragraphs, so it is perfect for intermediate and upper-intermediate learners and people who are preparing for TOPIK.
Survival Korean is the best guide for people who want to travel to Korea or live in Korea for some time. It is packed with a lot of valuable real-life expressions that are often not found in other textbooks.