2-Week Chuseok Sale Discount Coupons
We are having a 2-week sale to celebrate Chuseok, the Korean harvest festival!
The Chuseok sale will go on from September 5 through September 20, 2016.
If you are not sure which book you want to get, watch our comprehensive introduction video of our books.
Use one of these coupon codes : )
chuseok20 (10% off for orders over $20 USD)
chuseok50 (15% off for orders over $50 USD)
If you get a book during this sale period, you will also receive two TTMIK limited-edition bookmarks! (Sorry! All 1,000 bookmarks have already been sent out!)
And for those of you who are new to our books, here's a brief rundown of the textbooks we have published so far. No matter what your level of Korean is, you will find something that can help you speak even better Korean.
- Hangeul Master (in English | in Spanish): Learn how to read and write Korean within a few hours, and also learn to decipher Korean handwriting.
- Grammar Textbooks: Learn to speak Korean through systematic lessons that teach you everything from foundational knowledge to more advanced sentence structures.
- The Korean Verbs Guide: Learn how Korean verbs work through 100 most commonly used verbs and hundreds of related words and useful sample sentences.
- My Weekly Korean Vocabulary (Book 1 & Book 2): Don't just memorize individual words, but also learn how they are used in actual sentences that Koreans use on a daily basis.
- Survival Korean: Perfect linguistic guide for people who want to live and/or travel in South Korea.
- Everyday Korean Idiomatic Expressions: You can't understand 100% of what Korean speakers say without understanding these fundamental idiomatic expressions! Learn with fun illustrations.
- Korean Slang Expressions: You can learn cool & fun phrases that young Korean speakers use when they talk to their friends.
- My Daily Routine In Korean: Learn to describe everyday actions in Korean through this fun and portable picture dictionary.
- News In Korean: Great reading material for advanced learners.
- Korean Q&A Sentence Patterns: This book will help you answer any questions in Korean!
Thank you and happy learning!